The team at HCRC can work with you to help you through this process and to have the quickest recovery possible.
After a work related or motor vehicle injury, managing daily life, going through the process of recovery and rehabilitation, and understanding how our insurance systems work can be a difficult process.
At HCRC, we ensure you have a comprehensive assessment with a Physiotherapist, who will continue to provide treatment to you during your recovery.
HCRC administrative, physiotherapy and support staff can assist you to:
If you have had a motor vehicle accident, understand your benefits and access to treatment and beware!
- The motor vehicle injury system can be complicated to understand and overwhelming.
- Feel free to ask for assistance to understand your ability to access rehabilitation services.
- Know that you can receive treatment from any provider or clinic of your choice. Motor vehicle insurances companies and lawyers may direct you to receive treatment by a clinic of their preference, which may or may not be located close to you, in Milton. As well, you may not be comfortable or familiar with the clinic recommended.
- You should be aware that preferred providers have a pre-arranged contract regarding services and pricing. Attend the physiotherapy clinic which you feel BEST ADDRESSES YOUR PROBLEMS AND NEEDS, rather than due to a pre-arranged service recommended based on contracted fees or relationships.
- For more information regarding preferred providers, you can access the following link https://www.fsco.gov.on.ca/en/auto/autobulletins/2006/Pages/a-08_06.aspx.